a back answer
a back answer为短语/超纲词汇
1. Everyone knows that if he shouts in the vicinity of a wall or a mountainside, an echo will come back.
2. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit.
3. Because of this, we kept looking back, wondering if we were leaving a trail of oil and petrol behind us.
4. Before we had time to worry about what might happen, we were back on the plain again.
5. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit.
6. By January 10th, I was back to where I had started from.
7. But I couldn´t answer the rest.
8. But I didn´t answer the phone!
9. Back in the train, we told each other what a wonderful time we had had that day.
10. But I am going to buy them all back again now!"