a bad lot
a bad lot为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even as I sat staring blankly (茫然地) at my boss, hearing, "I've got bad news: we're going to have to let you go," 甚至当我坐在那里，茫然地看着老板，听着他说:"我有个坏消息要告诉你：我们将不得不让你走了"时，
2. Bad customs and laws ought to be abolished. 不良的习俗和法规应予以废除。
3. Bad man, the accidental, noble outlaw. 有坏人啦, 出人意料的逃.
4. Bad workmen blame their tools. 技术拙劣的工人埋怨自己的工具。
5. But milk is a fluid.Don´t you think I´m supposed to drink a lot of fluids when I have a cold? 但是牛奶是一种流质, 你不认为我感冒时应该多喝一些流质吗?
6. Bad meat smells nasty. 坏肉的气味很难闻。
7. But, if this world is not merely a bad joke, life a vulgar flare amid the cool radiance of the stars, 如果这个世界不只是一个拙劣的恶作剧，如果人生不只是群星寒光中平凡的一闪，
8. But he lives so far away, and it is such a bad night that I have decided to ask you to go instead. 但是他住得离这儿那么远，天气又这么糟糕，所以我决定请你替我跑一趟。
9. Because people assume "you are what you say you are", they talk a lot to become acquainted with each other. 由于人们以为“对你的了解是通过你对你自己的介绍”，因此他们就通过大量的交谈以结识对方。
10. Bad luck is no stranger to this warm and thoughtful 37-year-old man. 厄运已经不是一次捉弄这位37岁、热心而又体贴的人了。