a bag of bones
a bag of bones为短语/超纲词汇
1. Eleven cold, rainy days passed. Once he found some animal bones with no meat on them.
2. Bleached bones lay on the hot sands of the desert .
3. But in the main, I feel like a brown bag of mixed items propped up against a wall.
4. When she left, Aqiao took some silkworm eggs and a bag of mulberry seeds with her.
5. When Dickie was given the watch, he presented the assistant with the cloth bag.
6. When she caught up with them, she saw that they had sat down and were going through the contents of the bag, so she ran straight at them.
7. When he woke up, he took out a small bag weighing fifteen pounds.
8. The one with the money got such a fright that he dropped the bag.
9. The function of bones is largely to give rigidity.
10. The one with the money got such a fright that he dropped the bag.