a bag of wind
a bag of wind为短语/超纲词汇
1. Evaporation takes place more quickly when there is wind or sunshine. 有风或有阳光时蒸发速度较快。
2. Evening came and a cold wind was blowing. 傍晚来临，刮着寒风。
3. But in the main, I feel like a brown bag of mixed items propped up against a wall. 但我大体上还是感觉自己像一只靠墙立着装满各种杂物的棕色皮袋子。
4. Wind is invisible. 风是看不见的。
5. When she left, Aqiao took some silkworm eggs and a bag of mulberry seeds with her. 临走的时候, 阿巧带了一些蚕卵和一袋桑籽.
6. When Dickie was given the watch, he presented the assistant with the cloth bag. 店员为迪基拿出了那块手表，迪基把布口袋递给他，
7. When she caught up with them, she saw that they had sat down and were going through the contents of the bag, so she ran straight at them. 当她赶上他们时，发现他们已经坐了下来，正翻着包里的东西。于是她直冲过去。
8. When he woke up, he took out a small bag weighing fifteen pounds. 醒来后，他拿出个小包, 有15磅重。
9. The ship was combating with the wind and waves. 船在和风浪搏斗。
10. The wind is blowing from the east. 风从东方来.