a bag of wind
a bag of wind为短语/超纲词汇
1. Evaporation takes place more quickly when there is wind or sunshine.
2. Evening came and a cold wind was blowing.
3. But in the main, I feel like a brown bag of mixed items propped up against a wall.
4. Wind is invisible.
5. When she left, Aqiao took some silkworm eggs and a bag of mulberry seeds with her.
6. When Dickie was given the watch, he presented the assistant with the cloth bag.
7. When she caught up with them, she saw that they had sat down and were going through the contents of the bag, so she ran straight at them.
8. When he woke up, he took out a small bag weighing fifteen pounds.
9. The ship was combating with the wind and waves.
10. The wind is blowing from the east.