a bed of down
a bed of down为短语/超纲词汇
1. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起，富裕、聪明、身体好。
2. Because the weather was very hot, he carried the bed on to the roof of his house. 由于天气很热，他便把床搬到了他的屋顶上。
3. While my friend, George, was reading in bed, two thieves climbed into his kitchen. 我的朋友乔治正在床上看书时. 两个贼爬进了他的厨房.
4. When it grew dark, she turned a suitcase into a bed and put the children inside it, covering them with all the clothes she could find. 天黑下来的时候，她把提箱当作小床，把两个孩子放了进去，又把所有能找到的衣服都盖在了孩子们身上。
5. While my friend, George, was reading in bed, two thieves climbed into his kitchen. 当我的朋友乔治在床上看书时，两个小偷爬进了他的厨房。
6. When he touched his bed, it turned to gold. 他一摸床，床就变成了金子；
7. When do you go to bed? 你们什么时候睡觉?
8. We go to bed at ten. 我们10点睡觉。
9. When we got home that night, after we put Shoshana to bed, he said modestly, "Well, I think we hit it off A-OK." 那晚我们回到家里, 把肖谢纳放到床上后, 他谦虚地说: "嗯, 我觉得情况还不错。"
10. When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand between mine, again notice the long, thin fingers. 而后，我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边，握住她那只空闲的手，此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。