a big deal
a big deal为短语/超纲词汇
1. Earth looks like a big blue marble (玻璃球); from high above the Earth and from the moon, the planet gleams and shines. 地球看上去就像一个巨大的蓝色玻璃球, 从高高的地球上空或从月球上望去，这颗行星熠熠生辉，闪闪发光。
2. Every other school was, 'Get out, we don't want to deal with you. 'I came here and they said, 其他每所学校都会说：'滚出去！我们这儿不要你。'我来到这儿，他们却说：
3. Experts say airlines will be big losers. 专家们说，航空公司会是大输家。
4. Because I had two big cavities. 因为我有两个大洞.
5. Big Ben takes its name from Sir Benjamin Hall who was responsible for the making of the clock when the new Houses of Parliament were being built. "大本"钟得名于本杰明.霍尔爵士，因为当建造新的国会大厦时，他负责建造大钟。
6. Big Ben has rarely gone wrong. "大本"钟很少出差错。
7. But even if I yielded to that temptation, big magazines are not going to get involved in some sticky situation. 但即使我抗不住这种诱惑，我投稿的那些大杂志也不会去给自己惹麻烦。
8. But now government and big businesses are vigorously promoting the concept of "leisure". 但现在，政府和大企业都在大力提倡"休闲"这个概念。
9. We lost a great deal of customer when that new shop opened. 那家新店开张后, 我们失去了很多顾客.
10. We need a diplomat to deal with these problems. 我们需要一个外交家来处理这些问题。