a bill of oblivion
a bill of oblivion为短语/超纲词汇
1. Bill: Wow! You´re right! That´s really funky You´re got some growth on your face, too, don´t you? 比尔:噢!你说得对!那真是独特!你脸上也长些东西,不是吗?
2. Bill: Gee, Mike, I just remembered a really important appointent! I´m really late! I really have to go. Bye, Mike! 比尔:呀,迈可,我刚想起一个很重要的约会!我真是来不及了!我真地必须走了!再见,迈可!
3. Bill: Not much, man. Shit! What did you do to yourself, Mike? You´re looking different nowdays. 比尔:没什么,老兄.嘿!你把自己怎么了!迈可?你现在看起来不同了.
4. Bill: That´s the ship we travelled on. 比尔: 这就是我们旅行乘坐的船.
5. Bill Frith´s garden is larger than Joe´s. 比尔.弗里斯的花园比乔的花园大，
6. Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables, but Joe´s garden is more interesting. 他比乔也更为勤奋，种植的花卉和蔬菜也更多，但乔的花园更富有情趣。
7. Bill can't do that. He won't let anybody know he isn't perfect. 比尔却不能。他不想让别人知道他并不十全十美。
8. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill. 比尔至死也没丢下金子。他倒可以带着比尔的金子上船。哈，哈，他可以最后对着比尔嘲笑一番。
9. The annual drug bill of the Health Services is mounting to astronomical figures. 卫生部门的年度药费快达到天文数字
10. The bill has passed through the committee. 该提案已在委员会通过。