a bird of paradise
a bird of paradise为短语/超纲词汇
1. Bonpland pronounced the place to be quite simply "paradise".
2. Whether it be bird, fish or beast, the porpoise is intrigued with anything that is alive.
3. We sometimes imagine a desert island to be a sort of paradise where the sun always shines.
4. When the news got round that a comedy show would be presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it.
5. We all know what the poor man should have said, but what he actually said was: ´This is the Poo and Ee Seed Bird Company. Good ladies, evening and gentlemen!´
6. The bird was trying to find food for its brood.
7. There is a beautiful bird in the cage.
8. The downy little bird nestled comfortably to its mother.
9. The bird extended its wings in flight.
10. The bird had to be extricated from the netting.