a bird of passage
a bird of passage为短语/超纲词汇
1. Between the owners of the fisheries and the bargemaster who needed an unimpeded passage continuous
2. Between the owners of the fisheries and the bargemaster who needed an unimpeded passage continuous
3. Whether it be bird, fish or beast, the porpoise is intrigued with anything that is alive.
4. When the news got round that a comedy show would be presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it.
5. We all know what the poor man should have said, but what he actually said was: ´This is the Poo and Ee Seed Bird Company. Good ladies, evening and gentlemen!´
6. With the passage of time and the birth of grandchildren, their mothers accepted their marriage.
7. The bird was trying to find food for its brood.
8. There is a beautiful bird in the cage.
9. The downy little bird nestled comfortably to its mother.
10. The passage is an excerpt from my recent novel.