1. We are an essentially peace-loving people. 我们基本上是爱好和平的民族。
2. What are the terms of the peace treaty? 和约的条款是什么？
3. Whether it be bird, fish or beast, the porpoise is intrigued with anything that is alive. 海豚对凡是活的东西都感兴趣，不管是鸟、是鱼，还是野兽。
4. When the news got round that a comedy show would be presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it. 当"皮尤"鸟食公司将在我们当地影院演出喜剧节目的消息传开后，我们都赶紧跑去观看。
5. We all know what the poor man should have said, but what he actually said was: ´This is the Poo and Ee Seed Bird Company. Good ladies, evening and gentlemen!´ 我们都明白那个可怜的人应该说些什么，而他实际说的却是："这是´浦伊´鸟食公司，好女士们，晚上和先生们！"
6. The bird was trying to find food for its brood. 鸟儿在为它的一窝小鸟觅食。
7. There is a beautiful bird in the cage. 鸟笼里有一只美丽的鸟。
8. The downy little bird nestled comfortably to its mother. 这只长满绒毛的小鸟舒服地偎着妈妈。
9. This growing poverty in the midst of growing poverty constitutes a permanent menace to peace. 这种在贫困不断增长中增长着的贫困, 构成了对和平的持久威胁.
10. The bird extended its wings in flight. 那鸟展翅飞翔.