a bit of
a bit of为短语/超纲词汇
1. Bit by bit she closed the gap. 她一点一点地缩短了距离。
2. C.You try to talk the young person into staying home a bit longer. c.你设法说服这个年轻人在家里稍微再多待一段时间。
3. Well, I´ve been paying that bit by bit all the summer. 这帐，整个夏天我都在一点点地还。
4. Well, the news caused a bit of excitement, and we were glad of it for old Maggie´s sake. 这个消息带来了不小的兴奋，我们为马吉而感到高兴。
5. To tell you the truth, we´re a bit behind right now. 说实话，我们目前有点逾期。
6. The geologist needs to know what rocks the drill has reached, so every so often a sample is obtained with a coring bit. 地质学家需要知道钻头已达到什么样的岩层了, 所以时时要用取钻芯头那样.
7. The water has heated up a bit. 水已经有些热了。
8. These apples are a bit tart. 这些苹果有点酸。
9. The weather is a bit warmer today. 今天暖和一点儿了.
10. The geologist needs to know what rocks the drill has reached, so every so often a sample is obtained with a coring bit. 地质学家需要知道钻头已以到达什么样的岩层，因此时常要用芯钻头取样。