1. Every morning, he left home dressed in a smart black suit. 每天早晨，他穿上一身漂亮的黑色西装离家上班，
2. Black. 黑的
3. But why is he a black man? Why is he a Negro male with a worn T-shirt and shining eyes? Why is he not a white man? 我又想象另一种可能性。当我听见那个声音时，我正带着枪在街上走。那人一定没看见我的枪。
4. Because Australia's native people and black Africans share such superficial characteristics as skin color and body shape, they were widely assumed to be closely related. 因为澳洲土著和非洲黑人之间有一些共同的外表特征，如肤色、体型等，所以普遍认为他们有较近的亲缘关系。
5. Who is the woman in the black hat? 戴黑帽子的那个女的是谁?
6. When he went outside half an hour later, he was astonished to find that the little black lamb was almost white. 半小时后，当他从屋里出来时，他惊奇地发现小黑羔羊全身几乎都变成白色。
7. With less land for cattle and sheep, less meat like beef and lamb is being produced. 由于可供饲养牛羊的土地减少，牛羊肉越来越少。
8. There is a black and white television set in my family. 我家有一台黑白电视机。
9. Tom pushed the branches aside. he saw a sheep by the brook. 汤姆把树枝推到一边,他看见一只绵羊在河边.