a blind alley
a blind alley为短语/超纲词汇
1. When she was eight years old, she went to a school for the blind in Boston, and she learned to read books written for blind people. 8岁时她来到波士顿市的一所盲人学校上学，学会了阅读那些专给盲人出的书。
2. There are many alley in our city. 在我们镇有许多小巷.
3. The blind do not always need our help. 盲人并不经常需要我们的帮助.
4. There are restaurants, a library, a bowling alley . 这儿有餐厅,一间图书馆, 一座保龄球场.
5. The second blind grasped one of the elephant´s tusks and felt it. 第二个瞎子抓住了一个象牙, 摸了摸它.
6. Though Miss Sullivan herself had been blind, she had been partly cured, and although she could not see very well, she was not blind. 萨莉文小姐自己过去也曾失明，但她已经恢复了一些视力，尽管她的视力不算好，但算不上盲人。
7. The legend says that he became blind, and he has been known ever since as Peeping Tom. 据传说他（因此）成了个瞎子。从此后，他就得名“扒眼汤姆”。
8. There were once six blind men in India, who stood by the roadside every day, begging from the people who passed. 从前，印度有六个盲人，每天都站在路边向过往行人乞讨。
9. They had often heard of elephants, but they had never seen one; for being blind, how could they? 他们常听人说起大象，但从未见过；因为是盲人，怎么看得见呢？
10. The sixth was very blind indeed, and it was some time before he could find the elephant at all. 第六个盲人实在太瞎了，过了好半天才摸到象。