a blind letter
a blind letter为短语/超纲词汇
1. `B´ is the second letter of the alphabet. B是字母表中的第二个字母.
2. Even though the noble was expected to read the letter at each performance, 尽管那个贵族每场戏都得念一遍那封信。
3. C.You think about canceling your insurance and writing a letter of complaint to the Better Business Bureau (局). c.你考虑取消你的保险，并写一封投诉信到"服务质量局"。
4. We were astounded to read your letter. 我们看了你的信大吃一惊.
5. What a coincidence ! I was thinking about Roy when his letter arrived ! 多巧呀，我正想着罗伊，他的信就到了。
6. When your letter reached me, I had with me a learned young doctor from Rome. 收到您的信时，我同一位从罗马来的很有学问的年青博士在一起。
7. When she was eight years old, she went to a school for the blind in Boston, and she learned to read books written for blind people. 8岁时她来到波士顿市的一所盲人学校上学，学会了阅读那些专给盲人出的书。
8. The Doctor wrote a letter to the Minister disclosing the whole affair. 医生给大臣写了一封信, 揭发了整个事件.
9. Three days after Rastus ´disappearance, Mrs Ramsay received an anonymous letter. 拉斯特斯失踪三天以后，拉姆奇夫人收到一封匿名信。
10. The blind do not always need our help. 盲人并不经常需要我们的帮助.