1. Blood was trickling from his mouth. 鲜血从他嘴里一滴一滴地流出来。
2. Blood circulates in the body. 血液在体内循环。
3. Blood is crimson. 血是深红色的。
4. Blood was pouring from the wound. 血从伤口中涌出.
5. Blood trickled from the wound. 血液从伤口中流出.
6. But, in addition to that basically simple concept, the bank and its customer owe a large number of obligations to one another. 除了这一基本的简单的概念外，银行和储户彼此还需承担大量义务。
7. Be that as it may, the nerve poison does its business with man far more quickly than the blood poison. 不过，神经毒辣液比溶血性毒液在人身上起作用快得多。
8. Beard and other experts say it's advisable for people in these groups to have a yearly blood test to check blood iron reserves. 比尔德和其他专家都说，对这些人而言，最好每年验一次血，以测定血液中铁离子的储量。
9. When anyone opens a current account at a bank, he is lending the bank money, repayment of which he may demand at any time, either in cash or by drawing a cheque in favour of another person. 任何人在银行开一个活期账户，就等于把钱借给了银行。这笔钱他可以随时提取，提取的方式可以是取现金，也可以是开一张以他人为收款人的支票。
10. When, for example, a customer first opens an account, he instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of cheques drawn by himself. 比如，储户首次在银行开户时，嘱咐银行他的存款只能凭本世人签字的支票来提取。