1. But why is he a black man? Why is he a Negro male with a worn T-shirt and shining eyes? Why is he not a white man? 我又想象另一种可能性。当我听见那个声音时，我正带着枪在街上走。那人一定没看见我的枪。
2. Whose shirt is that? 那是谁的衬衫？
3. This is my shirt. My shirt is blue. 这是我的衬衫. 我的衬衫是蓝的.
4. Teacher: Whose shirt is that? 教师:这是谁的衬衫?
5. This is my shirt. 这是我的衬衫。
6. Tim´s shirt´s white. 蒂姆的衬衫是白色的。
7. Then one day they saw him put some bread under his shirt. They searched his bed and found food under his blanket. They understood. 然后，有一天他们看见他把一些面包藏在衬衫里面，他们还搜过他的床，发现毯子下面都是吃的。于是，他们明白了。
8. Thus, a broken alarm clock in the movie The Pawnbroker became a "sick" patient undergoing surgery; boots were boiled in his film The Gold Rush and their soles eaten with salt and pepper like prime cuts of fish (the nails being removed like 因此，在《当铺老板》中，一个坏闹钟变成了正在接受手术的"病人"；在《淘金记》中，靴子被煮熟，靴底蘸着盐和胡椒被吃掉，就像上好的鱼片（鞋钉就像鱼骨那样被剔除）。
9. He wears a stainless white shirt today. 他今天穿着一件洁白无污的衬衫。
10. His flesh, when Kaz touched him, had the soft feel of a boiled tomato. 和子触摸他时，他身上的肉就像煮过的西红柿一样，软绵绵的。