1. Engineers say a disaster is unlikely in the Chunnel because it wouldn't be flooded by a bomb. The tunnel is too far beneath the sea floor. 工程师说隧道里不可能发生意外灾难，因为它不可能被炸弹炸开而涌进水，隧道在海底的深处。
2. The bomb spelled erasure of the whole village. 那颗炸弹把整个村子夷为平地。
3. There have been more reports of bomb outrages in the south of the country. 关于那个国家南部的炸弹暴行有了更多的报告。
4. They felt the ground quake as the bomb exploded. 炸弹爆炸时, 他们觉得地都震动了.
5. The police had been told that a bomb had been planted on the plane. 有人报告警察，说飞机上安放了一枚炸弹。
6. The disease was a frightening result of the atomic bomb. 这病是原子弹爆炸后引起的可怕后果之一。
7. Perhaps it will suffice to mention the nuclear bomb. 也许只要提一下核弹就足以说明了。
8. Perhaps it will suffice to mention the nuclear bomb. 也许提一下核弹就足以证明了。
9. Is there any risk of the bomb exploding? 这个炸弹有爆炸的危险吗?
10. Imagine the effect on a reasonably advanced technological society, one that still does not possess the bomb, 对一个沿未拥有核弹、但科技相当发达的社会，