a boy in buttons
a boy in buttons为短语/超纲词汇
1. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy.
2. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy, an even which radically changed their lives.
3. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy, an event which radically changed their lives.
4. Before he retired, Frank was the head of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop.
5. We will visit a boy named Charlie Green.
6. When they passed the place where the dead boy lay, each soldier saluted.
7. When I was a teenager, I felt that I was just young and uncertain----that I was a new boy in a huge school.
我十几岁时，总感到自己年轻，有些事拿不准 -- 我是一所大学里的一名新生，
8. When I was a boy, my grandfather told me how a German taxi driver,
9. While we were having breakfast, our little boy, Tommy, found two small coins on the floor.
10. The new boy had an auspicious first day in the elementary school.