a bridge of gold
a bridge of gold为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every time he reached the bridge, he had to stop his truck. He always had to show the officers all his papers.
2. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill.
3. For on November 21st, 1964, the longest suspension bridge in the world was named after him.
4. For the sunken ship he was trying to find had been carrying a precious cargo of gold bullion.
5. When he touched his bed, it turned to gold.
6. The two armies fought for control of the bridge.
7. The athlete won two gold medals in the Olympics.
8. They are walking over the bridge.
9. There is a detour because the bridge is broken.
10. The terrorists blew up the bridge with dynamite.