a bridge of gold
a bridge of gold为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every time he reached the bridge, he had to stop his truck. He always had to show the officers all his papers. 每次到达大桥，他就得停车，向海关官员出示各种证件，
2. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill. 比尔至死也没丢下金子。他倒可以带着比尔的金子上船。哈，哈，他可以最后对着比尔嘲笑一番。
3. For on November 21st, 1964, the longest suspension bridge in the world was named after him. 因为1964年11月21日建成的一座世界上最长的吊桥是以他的名字命名。
4. For the sunken ship he was trying to find had been carrying a precious cargo of gold bullion. 因为他试图寻找的沉船上载有一批珍贵的金条。
5. When he touched his bed, it turned to gold. 他一摸床，床就变成了金子；
6. The two armies fought for control of the bridge. 两军为占据那座桥而战.
7. The athlete won two gold medals in the Olympics. 这位运动员在奥林匹克运动会上获得两块金牌。
8. They are walking over the bridge. 他们正走过大桥.
9. There is a detour because the bridge is broken. 由于桥断了所以得绕一段路。
10. The terrorists blew up the bridge with dynamite. 恐怖分子用甘油炸药炸掉了桥。