a bull in a china shop
a bull in a china shop为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even the bull seemed to feel sorry for him, for it looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way. 好象连牛也在为他感到遗憾，因为它一直同情地看着醉汉，直到他的背影消逝.
2. Even the bull seemed to feel sorry for him, for it looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way before once more turning its attention to the matador. 好像连牛也在为他感到遗憾，因为它一直同情地看着醉汉，直到他的背影消逝，才重新将注意力转向斗牛士。
3. Beijing is the capital of China. 北京是中国的首都。
4. Beijing is the political , economic and cultural centre of China. 北京是中国的政治、经济和文化中心。
5. Before they were replaced by steamships, sailing vessels like the Cutty Sark were used to carry tea from China and wool from Australia. 在蒸汽船取代帆船之前。"卡蒂萨克"号之类的帆船被用来从中国运回茶叶，从澳大利亚运回羊毛。
6. But no one has to muster up courage to enter a less pretentious antique shop. 而对不太装腔作势的古玩店，无论是谁都不用壮着胆子才敢往里进。
7. Before he retired, Frank was the head of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop. 在退休前，弗兰克是一家非常大的商业公司的经理，但他小时候却在一家小铺里做工。
8. By the end of 1995, each of China's provincial capitals except for Tibet will have digital switches and high-capacity optical fiber links. 到1995年底，中国除了西藏以外的省会都将有数字转换器和高容量的光纤网。
9. When she was arrested, the detective found out that the shop-assistant was her daught. 当她被捕后，侦探发现那位售货员就是她女儿.
10. We lost a great deal of customer when that new shop opened. 那家新店开张后, 我们失去了很多顾客.