a bull in a china shop
a bull in a china shop为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even the bull seemed to feel sorry for him, for it looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way.
2. Even the bull seemed to feel sorry for him, for it looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way before once more turning its attention to the matador.
3. Beijing is the capital of China.
4. Beijing is the political , economic and cultural centre of China.
5. Before they were replaced by steamships, sailing vessels like the Cutty Sark were used to carry tea from China and wool from Australia.
6. But no one has to muster up courage to enter a less pretentious antique shop.
7. Before he retired, Frank was the head of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop.
8. By the end of 1995, each of China's provincial capitals except for Tibet will have digital switches and high-capacity optical fiber links.
9. When she was arrested, the detective found out that the shop-assistant was her daught.
10. We lost a great deal of customer when that new shop opened.