a castle in the air
a castle in the air为短语/超纲词汇
1. But can the colossal cities of the future really function without overloading all their services to the point of collapse and destroying the environment through pollution of air and water?
2. But I did not know that the sun could shine and the air remain cold; no one had ever told me.
3. But then Sam lets go of the swing. He flies into the air and lands face down in the dirt.
4. We couldn´t induce the old lady to travel by air.
5. When farmer spray poison to kill plant pests, poison is sent into the air the water and the soil.
6. Will you venture a flight in an air plane?
7. We could not live without air.
8. With the hand held high in the air, hold the string so that the weight nearly touches the ground.
9. Will you travel by sea or by air?
10. We know that the air holds some of the warmth coming from the sun.