a chain collision
a chain collision为短语/超纲词汇
1. Errors and uncertainties multiply, cascading upward through a chain of turbulent features, from dust devils and squalls up to continent-size eddies that only satellites can see. 错误和不可靠性上升，接踵而来的是一系列湍流的徵状，从小尘暴和暴风发展到只有卫星上可以看到的席卷整块大陆的旋涡。
2. The company's formula for success is to hold prices down by controlling every link in the rose chain. 该公司成功的秘诀是通过其销售链的每一个环节降低成本。
3. The two were hard to combine and sometimes — as in his early marriages — the collision between them resulted in disaster. 这两者很难结合在一起，有时这种冲突导致了灾难，就像他早期的几次婚姻那样。
4. He pushed hard on the brake pedal to avoid a collision. 他使劲踩下刹车踏板以避免撞车。
5. After the alarm had been given, the great ship turned sharply to avoid a direct collision . 警报发出后,巨轮急速转向以避免直接相撞.
6. After buying a new chain I was faced with the insurmountable task of putting the confusing jigsaw puzzle together again. 我买了一条新链子之后，便面临着一个难以克服的任务：把这个使人眼花缭乱的“益智分合图”再从新组合起来。
7. After the alarm had been given, the great ship turned sharply to avoid a direct collision. 警报响过不久，巨轮急转弯，以避免与冰山正面相撞。
8. After buying a new chain I was faced with the insurmountable task of putting the confusing jigsaw puzzle together again. 我买来一根新链条后，面临的就是如何把这些令人眼花缭乱的拼板重新组装起来。
9. And complete freedom will finally become our chain, leaving us with no choice but to live in loneliness, with no one who need to care about us. 彻底的自由最终会成为我们的锁链，使我们别无选择，只能生活在孤独中，没有人来关怀我们。
10. Subsequently a chain of nuclear power stations was planned. 接着设计了一系列的核电站.