a change of heart
a change of heart为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even the movements of the heart and lungs are greatly reduced.
2. Eighteen days after the world´s first heart-transplant operation, Washkansky died of pneumonia at his hospital in Cape Town.
3. Even then he would not stop until at last, in 1793, when he was 65 years old, he died of a heart attack.
4. Eliot, 64, suffered a heart attack at age 44.
埃利奥特, 现年64岁, 在44岁时曾有过一次心脏病发作，
5. But 46 days after his operation, Britain´s first heart transplant patient died.
6. But Hunter worked so hard that he overstrained his heart.
7. But in recent years, as environmental damage has increased, signs of change have sprung up in various pockets around the world.
8. But nowadays even, it is not uncommon for a person to be brought back with heart massage (按摩) perhaps a full hour or more after he's "dead."
9. But most of all, he sunk his dishonest gains into this village that captured his heart with its fine stone cottages, its central area of green grass, green rows of hedges, and its fantastic view of rolling fields and pine forests disappearing into th
10. But if he evaluates his feelings, he can change them.