a change of scene
a change of scene为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every skit in our class show was loudly applauded, from the opening scene to the finale.
2. But in recent years, as environmental damage has increased, signs of change have sprung up in various pockets around the world.
3. But if he evaluates his feelings, he can change them.
4. Why don´t you buy me a drink for a change, you old miser!
5. We looked away in revulsion from the scene of the accident.
6. We see the change from new moon to quarter to full and back to new moon every twenty-eight days.
7. Widespread access to information technologies, for example, promises to condense the time required to change from labor- intensive assembly work to industries that involve engineering, marketing, and design.
8. Tell me if you change your address.
9. They should change this bad habit and condescend to be pleased what is pleasing.
10. The curtain dropped on the last scene.