a chapter of accidents
a chapter of accidents为短语/超纲词汇
1. We could, at one time, repair ourselves----well enough, at least, to overcome all but the most instantly fatal illnesses and accidents.
2. There are always accidents on the expressway.
3. This point has been made clear in the foregoing chapter.
4. This chapter may be omitted.
5. The result is mammoth traffic jams, frequent accidents, and often unpleasant crowding for pedestrians.
6. The customer service person, Julie, was helpful with this. "I'm not going to say we never have accidents or even that we rarely have accidents.
7. Don´t stop every time you come to a word or phrase you don´t know. Read the whole chapter quickly.
8. Do you remember what sort of girl she is in the first chapter?
9. Accidents can work wonders
10. "They want to make their own arrangements, rather than let a court decide," said the president of the New York chapter of the American Academy of Marriage Lawyers.