a chip in porridge
a chip in porridge为短语/超纲词汇
1. The silicon chip is less than a millimeter thick.
2. The government has been pressing for computer makers to include a special chip in their machines to allow police agencies to listen to electronic communications.
3. As the time and cost of making a chip drop to a few days and a few hundred dollars,
4. Another time, I arrived to find him chewing the last of a batch of chocolate chip cookies my mother had sent me.
5. You wonder if eating a dozen chocolate-chip (碎片) cookies, wearing a house coat until 4, combing your hair at 5, cleaning behind the stove (twice) and crying in a job-agency parking lot qualify as symptoms of stress or maybe loss of self-worth.
6. "If poor Hans is in trouble I shall give him half my porridge, and show him my white rabbits."
7. "Got any porridge?" a man hurried over to her and asked.
8. I had porridge.
9. India-born N. Damodar Reddy´s tiny California company reopened an AT&T chip plant in Kansas City last spring with financing from the state of Missouri.
10. Imagine a small plastic card that holds all manner of information about you on a tiny memory chip (芯片):