a clear anchorage
a clear anchorage为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even under a clear blue sky, the village looked forbidding, as all the houses were built of grey mud bricks.
2. The fire fighters enjoined the onlookers to stand clear.
3. This point has been made clear in the foregoing chapter.
4. The lesson was not clear and it has muddled me.
5. The postmark was clear. The date was clear too.
6. The sky was clear, and moonlight was shimmering on the lake .
7. The serious investor needs a proper ´portfolio´----a well-planned selection of investments, with a definite structure and a clear aim.
认真的投资者需要一份正规的投资组合表 -- 一种计划很周密的投资选择，包括你的投资结构和明确的目标。
8. The two men quarrelled bitterly and it was clear that the argument could only be settled by a fight.
9. The music I listened to had a message, too, but the words were clear and the musicians didn't use such offensive language.
10. The editorial director of one dictionary says that the noun "clonee" may sound like a good term, but it's not clear enough.