1. Everywhere I go , I find the same thing. 无论我到哪里，都发现同样的情况。
2. But some thing choked him, he could not finish the sentence. 象是有什么东西哽住了他的喉咙, 他说不下去了.
3. But the significant thing is not the behaviour of the players but the attitude of the spectators: 但是，要紧的还不是运动员的行为，而是观众的态度，
4. But they don´t realize one important thing. 然而他们没有认识到重要的一点，
5. But one thing they'll always have: our love and devotion." 可是有一样东西他们将会永远拥有：我们的爱和奉献。"
6. C.You decide the fairest thing is not to celebrate with the family at all; it's less trouble. c.你得出结论，不和家人一起过节最公平，这样麻烦较少。
7. Before this trip, I would have wondered the same thing. 如果这发生在我此行之前，我也会同样感到惊讶。
8. But so far the only evidence for a genetic component has been through statistics, the relationship being inferred mathematically from comparisons of twins and other such studies of close relatives. 但迄今为止，遗传基因所占比重的仅有的证据只是一些统计数据，即，从对双胞胎的比较，以及对其他血缘接近者的研究中得出的数学统计关系。
9. We anchored (our boat) close to the shore. 我们近岸抛锚停泊（船）.
10. Walking for walking´s sake may be as highly laudable and exemplary a thing as it is held to be by those who practise it. 正如惯常散步者所认为的那样, 为散步而散步可能是一件值得高度称赞和效法的事情.