1. But this is not a business that can be undertaken in a day or swiftly improvised by a mere command of the will. 但这并非一日之功，也不是单凭一蹴而就的事。
2. The girl did not move though the policeman iterated his command that she go . 警察重述他的命令叫他走，她还是没走。
3. The child did not move though the teacher reiterated her command. 尽管老师反复发命令, 这个孩子就是不动。
4. The local butcher had lost his wallet while taking his savings to the post-office. 当地的肉店老板在带着存款去邮局时，丢失了钱包。
5. This post has security of tenure. 这个职位是终身制。
6. The King´s request was tantamount to a command. 国王的要求就相当於命令.
7. The post was coated with tar. 这电线竿涂有焦油.
8. This post has security of tenure. 这个职位是终身制。
9. To know what is going on outside our country, to tell our friends abroad what is going on in China, to carry out international trade — to do all this, a good command of foreign languages is necessary. 无论了解国际动态，向国外的朋友通报国内新闻，还是要进行国际贸易，都需要熟练地掌握外语。
10. The pilot must command a collection of lights, dials, knobs, digital displays, and other electronic devices. 驾驶员必须能控制一整套设备，包括机灯、仪表盘、手柄、数字显示器和其他电子设备。