a complimentary ticket
a complimentary ticket为短语/超纲词汇
1. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train.
2. The ticket is available for three days.
3. The man was ordered to pay $345 for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is $230!
4. The ticket-collector punched my ticket.
5. The man was ordered to pay $3,500 for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is $2,000!
6. Or fumbling to find you ticket for inspection.
7. He is complimentary of his subordinates.
8. Here is my ticket.
9. Here is my ticket.
10. Do you want a single or a return ticket?