a complimentary ticket
a complimentary ticket为短语/超纲词汇
1. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train. 终于,一个操着洋泾浜的波兰语的人走了过来，把我们带到了售票处，并帮我们登上了火车。
2. The ticket is available for three days. 这张票有效期三天。
3. The man was ordered to pay $345 for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is $230! 他被罚付三百四十五英镑作为旅费. 而正常的票价则是二百三十英镑！
4. The ticket-collector punched my ticket. 收票员在我的票上剪了一个孔。
5. The man was ordered to pay $3,500 for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is $2,000! 此人被责令交付旅费3,500英镑，而正常票价是2,000英镑！
6. Or fumbling to find you ticket for inspection. 要不然就为查票摸索你的车票。
7. He is complimentary of his subordinates. 他称赞他的下属。
8. Here is my ticket. 这是我的牌子.
9. Here is my ticket. 这是我（寄存东西）的牌子。
10. Do you want a single or a return ticket? 你要单程票还是往返票?