a conspiracy of silence
a conspiracy of silence为短语/超纲词汇
1. Breaking the silence of the seas 当轻啼划破大海的寂寥。
2. But the look that the Hon. Hubert Bond threw her was enough to silence her. 但是那位尊敬的休伯特·邦德给她投过来的脸色已足以让她闭嘴。
3. Why do Watergate culprits keep collective silence? 为什么水门事件的罪犯们全都保持沉默?
4. When he asked me, I kept silence. 当他问我时,我保持沉默.
5. Whatever the source of noise, one thing is certain: silence, it seems, has become a golden memory. 不管噪声来自何方，有一点是肯定的：看来寂静已变成一种珍贵的回忆。
6. When he was sitting there beside Mrs.Baroda, his silence melted for the time. 坐在巴罗达太太身边，他的沉默暂时消失了。
7. They were arrested for conspiracy. 他们因搞阴谋活动而被捕。
8. They made their preparations to frustrate the conspiracy. 他们作好准备挫败这个阴谋。
9. The sirens broke the silence of the night. 号笛声划破了寂静的夜空。
10. There was an uncanny silence before we heard the strange voice. 在我们听到这古怪的声音前,有一阵神秘的几寂静.