a copy of
a copy of为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even in terms of biology, a clone would not be identical to the "master copy". 即使从生物学的角度看，克隆人也不会和"母本"一模一样。
2. But the copy he gave him had not been written out in full as usual. 但这回狱卒给贵族的信没有像往常那样把全文写全，
3. Where can I obtain a copy of her latest book? 在哪里能买到她最新出版的书?
4. When he denied the train´s existence, I borrowed his copy of the timetable. 他说根本没有这趟车。于是我借他本人的列车时刻表，
5. The sales manager, who was quick-witted, replied: "My company cannot afford a two-volume edition, sir, but we could offer you a copy with a preface!" 头脑灵活的销售经理答道："先生，两卷本公司买不起，不过我们可给你弄一本带‘前言’的！"
6. Scientists in Scotland recently announced that, for the first time, they have cloned an exact copy of an adult mammal. 苏格兰科学家最近宣称，他们第一次克隆了一只成年哺乳动物。
7. The gaoler returned a few moments later with a pair of glasses and the usual copy of the letter which he proceeded to read to the prisoner. 一会儿工夫，狱卒重新登台，拿来一副眼镜以及平时使用的那封信，然后为那囚犯念了起来。
8. Is this the original drawing or is it a copy? 这是原画还是模本?
9. I bought a copy of China Pictorial. 我买了一份《人民画报》。
10. Instead, he prefers "original" and "copy". 他更愿意用"母本"和"副本"。