1. Be the first to extend your hand in greeting. Couple this with a friendly 'Hello', a nice smile, and your name and you have made the first step to open the lines of communication between you and another person. 在问候别人时先伸出你的手，并伴着友善的“你好”和让人愉悦的微笑，再报上自己的名字，这样，你就在与另一个人开始交流的道路上走出了第一步。
2. But make no mistake about it, what most of them are about is money — and how financial assets will be divided up if a couple divorces. 但是不要弄错了，大多数婚前协议涉及到的都是钱——以及如果夫妻一旦离婚该怎样分配财产。
3. While this eliminates risk and helps to insure that the man and woman will be similar in background and outlook, the theory is that the personalities of the couple provide enough differences to make the relationship interesting. 虽然这种做法排除了风险，也有助于确保男女双方有相同的背景和观点，但从理论上来说，是夫妻个性方面的差异才使得婚姻关系引人入胜。
4. The couple next door are always arguing. 邻居的夫妇总吵架.
5. They are a nice couple. 他们是一对好夫妻.
6. They´re a very dressy couple. 他们俩是讲究穿著的一对儿.
7. The retired couple lived a life of ease. 这对退休的夫妻过着安逸的生活。
8. The quarreling couple stood in the sitting room, eyeball to eyeball. 夫妻俩站在起居室里吵架, 你瞪着我, 我瞪着你。
9. The young couple are often seen walking along the beach in the nightfall. 人们常常看到那对年轻夫妇在傍晚沿着海滩散步。