a course of exchange
a course of exchange为短语/超纲词汇
1. By the way,where can I get the best exchange rate for American dollars.
2. By announcing this, it joined more than 300 other U.S. companies that had admitted to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that they had made payments of one kind or another — bribes, extra discounts, etc. — in recent years.
3. When he was alone, he telephoned the hospital exchange and asked for Doctor Millington.
4. While I had met Roosevelt at large diplomatic receptions in Washington, my contact had been limited to a brief handshake and an exchange of a few words.
5. The Tokyo Stock Exchange often has between 200 and 300 million transactions a day.
6. This volume is many times more than that of the New York Stock Exchange.
7. The closest thing to an information superhighway today is the Internet, the system of linked computer networks that allows up to 25 million people in 135 countries to exchange information.
8. However, one traveler makes the point that this difference may amount to pennies when you consider exchange rates.
9. Most looked approachable enough. There wasn't time for lengthy talks but enough to exchange greetings that go with civilized ways.
10. Usually the automobile or the horse paused at this, and after a strange exchange of greetings, I would probably "go a piece of the way" with them, as we say in farthest Florida, and follow them down the road a bit.