a covenant of salt
a covenant of salt为短语/超纲词汇
1. The chemical formula for salt is NaCl. 盐的化学分子式是NaCl.
2. Thus, a broken alarm clock in the movie The Pawnbroker became a "sick" patient undergoing surgery; boots were boiled in his film The Gold Rush and their soles eaten with salt and pepper like prime cuts of fish (the nails being removed like 因此，在《当铺老板》中，一个坏闹钟变成了正在接受手术的"病人"；在《淘金记》中，靴子被煮熟，靴底蘸着盐和胡椒被吃掉，就像上好的鱼片（鞋钉就像鱼骨那样被剔除）。
3. They are taught to vote for the one who "gives you a half-kilo sack of flour, 200 grams of salt, or a loaf of bread" during the campaign, said the activist. 她说，她们在竞选运动中只知道谁"给你半公斤面粉、200克食盐或一条面包"，她们就投票选谁。
4. He sets up a new world record in September 1935 at Bonnevill Salt Flats, Utah. 1935 年 9 月，他在犹他州邦维尔盐滩创立了一项新的世界纪录。
5. He set up a new world record in September 1935 at Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah. 他于1935年9月在犹他州的邦纳维尔盐滩创造了一项新的世界纪录。
6. Adding salt to food improves the flavour. 食物中加盐可以提味.
7. She seasoned the soup with salt. 她加盐进汤里调味。
8. Such extreme cases must probably be taken with a grain of salt, 这种极端的事例虽不可全信，
9. Please pass the salt and pepper. 请把盐和胡椒粉递过来。
10. Pass me the salt, please. 请盐递过来.