1. When Kizzy was four or five, the African would take her by the hand and lead her round the farm and teach her names of things in his native tongue: one word for tree, another for rock, another for cow. 当吉西四五岁的时候，老非洲就拉着她的手带她去农场转上一圈，教她用土著语说出各种事物的名称：一个词代表着“树”，一个词代表“岩石”，另一个词代表“母牛”。
2. There is a black cow in the meadow. 草地上有头黑母牛。
3. The ant knows how to milk them. It strikes a cow bug´s back with its forelegs and feelers. 蚂蚁知道怎样去挤这些蚜虫的液汁. 它们用腿和触角敲打蚜虫的背部.
4. The ant knows how to milk them. It strikes a cow bug´s back with its forelegs and feelers. 蚂蚁知道怎样去挤这些蚜虫的液汁. 它们用腿和触角敲打蚜虫的背部.
5. The cow bug seems to enjoy this, and presently a tiny drop of honeydew milk appears. 蚁虫似乎喜欢这种敲打, 立刻就有一小滴蜜露流了出来.
6. There was absolute mayhem when the cow got into the village hall. 那牛闯进村会议厅, 造成一片混乱.
7. This god which has the head of a cow was normally placed inside a mummy. 这种牛头人身的神像通常被放在木乃伊体内。
8. The river swarmed with piranha, the flesh-eating fish that hunted in packs and could easily strip a cow to its bare bones within a minute. 河里到处都是食肉鱼，这种食肉鱼成群结队觅食，不到一分钟就能把一头牛吃得只剩下一副骨架。
9. Hay had been cut and cow sheds had been cleaned. 干草已切好了，牛栏已打扫过了。
10. Mad Cow Disease (BSE) in cattle, salmonella in chicken and eggs, and listeria in dairy products. 牛肉中的疯牛病，鸡肉和鸡蛋中的沙门氏菌，奶制品中的利斯特杆菌。