a crowd of
a crowd of为短语/超纲词汇
1. The police arrested the agitator who had agitated the crowd. 警方逮捕了煽动群众的人。
2. The police appealed to the crowd not to panic. 警方向群众呼吁不要惊慌.
3. The chant of the crowd was "Work for all". 群众反复有节奏地呼喊的是"给大家工作"。
4. The crowd cheered loudly as the Queen appeared. 女王出现时群众高声欢呼.
5. There was a dense crowd at the match. 比赛场上有密集的人群。
6. The policemen dispersed the crowd. 警察驱散人群。
7. The crowd were swayed by his eloquence. 他能言善辩打动了群众.
8. The crowd gaped at the daring tricks performed by the tightrope walker . 观众们张口注视着走绳索人大胆的表演。
9. The jocund crowd left the square only when the police came. 欢乐的人群只有当警察来的时候才离开广场。
10. The crowd began to shout, but the matador was unaware of the danger. 观众大哗，但斗牛士却没有意识到危险。