a crowning victory
a crowning victory为短语/超纲词汇
1. By a titanic effort, our football team won the victory. 付出很大的努力，我们的橄榄球队赢得胜利。
2. We converted defeat into victory. 我们转败为胜。
3. We welcome the seasons by the riverside, crowning the youngest girl with flowers in the spring, 我们在河边迎接一年四季。春天在河边为最年轻的姑娘戴上花冠，
4. They had won a glorious victory. 他们赢得了回辉煌的胜利.
5. The magnificent goal spurred the team on to victory. 他们那一球进得漂亮, 鼓舞了全队的士气夺取胜利.
6. The battle was a victory for our army. 这一仗我们军队打胜了。
7. After many defeats, the war ended for us in ultimate victory. 经过多次失败, 战争以我们的最终胜利而结束。
8. "It was the answer to my prayers because it seemed to be a victory over this idea that 'women can't lead'." "这正是对我的祈祷的回应，因为它似乎战胜了这种观念：女人当不了领导者。"
9. Surely one such victory in my family, for the prosperous leaders who own the tobacco companies, is enough. 对那些生意兴隆的烟草公司的巨头们来说，能在我家取得这样一种胜利，肯定是够满意了。
10. Murrow's projection of eventual victory for the ordinary people proved to be accurate. 事实证明，默罗关于普通人民会取得最后胜利的预言无比正确。