a current account
a current account为短语/超纲词汇
1. But optimists see the current problems of expanding cities as merely part of an evolutionary process. 但是乐观主义者认为，现在城市膨胀造成的问题只不过是发展过程中的自然现象。
2. By measuring how closely current populations are related, the authors trace the routes by which early humans migrated around the earth. 通过测定当前人类种群间的亲缘关系，作者们弄清了地球上早期人类迁移的路线。
3. For me and a classmate (and maybe for some who read this account), the experience made a common claim come alive. 只是，对于我和我的一位同学（也许还有哪些看到这篇报道的人）而言, 这项活动使一个人皆知之的观点变得真真切切了。
4. We were rowing against the current. 我们逆水划船.
5. Wires transmit an electric current. 电线传导电流.
6. When anyone opens a current account at a bank, he is lending the bank money, repayment of which he may demand at any time, either in cash or by drawing a cheque in favour of another person. 任何人在银行开一个活期账户，就等于把钱借给了银行。这笔钱他可以随时提取，提取的方式可以是取现金，也可以是开一张以他人为收款人的支票。
7. When, for example, a customer first opens an account, he instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of cheques drawn by himself. 比如，储户首次在银行开户时，嘱咐银行他的存款只能凭本世人签字的支票来提取。
8. We´ll have to pay them something on account. 我们得先还他们一点欠款。
9. We budget it, save it, waste it, steal it, kill it, cut it, account for it; we also charge for it. It is a precious resource. 我们安排时间、节约时间、浪费时间、挤抢时间、消磨时间、缩减时间、对时间的使用作出解释; 我们还要因时间而收取费用。时间是一种宝贵的资源。
10. The current is strongest in the middle of the river. 河中心的水流最急.