a current account
a current account为短语/超纲词汇
1. But optimists see the current problems of expanding cities as merely part of an evolutionary process.
2. By measuring how closely current populations are related, the authors trace the routes by which early humans migrated around the earth.
3. For me and a classmate (and maybe for some who read this account), the experience made a common claim come alive.
4. We were rowing against the current.
5. Wires transmit an electric current.
6. When anyone opens a current account at a bank, he is lending the bank money, repayment of which he may demand at any time, either in cash or by drawing a cheque in favour of another person.
7. When, for example, a customer first opens an account, he instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of cheques drawn by himself.
8. We´ll have to pay them something on account.
9. We budget it, save it, waste it, steal it, kill it, cut it, account for it; we also charge for it. It is a precious resource.
10. The current is strongest in the middle of the river.