a day in the country
a day in the country为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every cock crows at the dawn of day.
2. Ecuador is an equatorial country.
3. Every day I start work at 9:00 and finish at 5:00.
4. Each day is a holiday,
5. Even he still lives under the illusion that country life is somehow superior to town life.
6. Everything was fine until one day they found they had spent all their money.
7. Every day they parted in the morning and met in the evening.
8. Every day you have said to yourself,
9. Everything I was experiencing — the ride in the elevator, being in an apartment, eating day-old food that had been stored in a refrigerator — was such a good idea that I could imagine I would grow used to it and like it very much.
10. Evidently, culture shock is something you cannot avoid when living in a foreign country.