a decisive battle
a decisive battle为短语/超纲词汇
1. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged battle:
2. Battle after battle was fought.
3. We all know the importance of laying a solid foundation in everything we do, and in language study perhaps more than in anything else, a good beginning is half the battle.
4. While no one way of winning the war against AIDS exists, the network shares these lessons learned in its battle against AIDS:
5. We were going up for a practice battle.
6. The enemy was defeated in a decisive battle.
7. The battle was a victory for our army.
8. This battle, one of fiercest of the century, was fought between the armies of France and Italy on the one side and Austria on the other.
9. They had the English Channel as a barrier against the Nazi ground forces, and they had the Royal Air Force(RAF) to battle the Nazis in the sky.
10. Night after night, in the hot summer and early fall of 1940, a deep, steady voice came over the Atlantic Ocean from England to America, telling of England's battle for survival under the waves of German bombers.