1. It is quite reasonable to regard the sea floor as the basic form of the crust of the earth, with, superimposed upon, it the continents, together with the islands and other features of the oceans. 因此完全有理由把海床看作地壳的基本模壳，上面附加着大陆以及岛屿和海洋的其他形态。
2. Women now form more than half the workers; the percentage is rising as they start up small businesses of their own, often working from home. 如今妇女占劳动者数量的一半以上；随着她们建立起了自己的小公司，且常常在家上班，这一比例还在上升。
3. Though they may attain considerable accuracy in the perception of flat form. 虽然他们可能获得相当准确的平面形态感觉,
4. There is a standard form of oath used in lawcourts. 法庭中使用的誓词有固定的格式.
5. They think it´s a payable ore deposit. 他们认为这是个可获利的矿床。
6. They do not makes further intellectual and emotional effort needed to comprehend form in its full spatial existence. 他们在智力上和感情上不再作进一步的努力了, 而这种努力在理解空间实际存在的形体时是必要的.
7. The suffix -er is added to verbs to form nouns. 动词之后加er构成名词。
8. The continents form rugged tablelands which stand nearly three miles above the floor of the open ocean. 大陆构成了崎岖不平的高地, 这些高地几乎高出广阔的海洋的洋底3英里.
9. The two parties have united to form a coalition. 这两个党已结成联盟.
10. To visit to the local cinema -virtually the only form of entertainment . 去当地电影院看看电影――实际上，此乃唯一的娱乐形式。