a drop in the bucket
a drop in the bucket为短语/超纲词汇
1. Be careful! Don´t drop it! 小心点, 别摔了!
2. Billy: Then let´s drop the topic. 比利:那么我们不谈这个话题.
3. There is an appreciable drop in the temperature. 温度明显地下降了。
4. The rain was coming down in bucket. 大雨倾盆而下。
5. The cow bug seems to enjoy this, and presently a tiny drop of honeydew milk appears. 蚁虫似乎喜欢这种敲打, 立刻就有一小滴蜜露流了出来.
6. There was clearly nothing left to do but drop herself onto the shabby little couch and weep. 显然没有别的办法,她只好倒在那张破旧的长沙发椅上哭泣.
7. The bucket swung from the end of a rope. 水桶吊在绳上来回摇荡.
8. Tom appeared on the sidewalk with a bucket of whitewash and a long-handled brush. 汤姆提着一桶刷墙浆，拿着一根长柄刷，出现在人行道上。
9. The door began to open. Swiftly Max pushed to free himself and drop to the balcony. 门就要开了，马克斯急忙松手，跳向阳台。
10. There was a sudden drop in activity in the left side of the brain — the side most involved in language — and an exaggerated reaction on the right, the side strongest at thinking about the location of objects. 他们的左半脑 -- 与语言能力相关的那一半 -- 的活动急剧下降，而右半脑，擅长思考物体方位的那一半，却做出强烈的反应。