a drumming in the ears
a drumming in the ears为短语/超纲词汇
1. With a smile, he asked his friend, "What did the bear tell you when he put his nose so close to your ears?" 他笑嘻嘻地问他朋友:“熊把鼻子凑到你耳朵旁，跟你说了些什么?”
2. The noise drummed in my ears. 声音在我耳边轰呜。
3. The doctor looked into my ears. 医生检查我的耳朵.
4. NANCY: (Unable to believe her ears, because the news seems too good to be true.) 南茜 （这个消息太好了，南茜·李不敢相信她自己的耳朵）
5. He ran off, their jeers ringing in his ears. 他一跑了之, 耳边仍回响著他们的冷嘲热讽.
6. After the class began, most of what the professor said escaped my ears and I left as soon as the lecture ended. 上课开始后，教授讲的东西我基本上没有听进去，一下课我就离开了教室。
7. "The music seems out of tune to our Western ears, but it has charm. "我们西方人听起来这首乐曲似乎变调了，但还是挺有魅力的，
8. Some have tattoos and pierced ears, and noses and tongues, too. 有些还纹身，还在耳朵、鼻子、舌头上穿洞呢。
9. My ears began buzzing. 我的耳朵嗡嗡响起来了.
10. Capture the fleeting. A good idea is like a rabbit. It runs by so fast, sometimes you see only its ears or tail. 捕捉稍纵即逝的想法。好的想法就像是只兔子，会飞快地跑走，有时我们只能看到它的耳朵或者尾巴。