1. But the English were more fortunate than the Poles in Warsaw and the Dutch in Rotterdam. 但是英国人要比华沙的波兰人和鹿特丹的荷兰人幸运。
2. The Dutch settled in South Africa. 荷兰人在南非殖民.
3. The poor starve and the rich feast. 穷人挨饿, 富人吃喝。
4. To further reduce the waiting list for phones, Hungary has leased rights to a Dutch -Scandinavian group of companies to build and operate what it says will be one of the most advanced digital mobile phone systems in the world. 为进一步减少电话待装户，匈牙利已将权利出租给一家荷兰-斯堪的纳维亚企业集团，来建造并经营一个据说是世界上最先进的数字移动电话系统。
5. Or those inviting ´our camping friends´ to a dance or a boat trip are printed not only in French or Italian or Spanish, but also in English, German and Dutch. 和邀请露营朋友参加舞会、乘船观光的招贴不仅印志法语、意大利语、西班牙语，而且也印成英语、德语、荷兰语。
6. My wife is Dutch. 我的老婆是荷兰人。
7. Christmas is an important feast for Christians. 圣诞节是基督教徒的重要节日。
8. Let me marshal the guests at the feast. 我在宴会上安排客人。