a fair field and no favor
a fair field and no favor为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even his opponents were compelled to admit that he was a man of profound learning: and this not merely in his special field of economics, but also in history, philosophy, and the literature of all countries.
2. Behold her, single in the field,
3. If it is really attended by the illumination of another field of interest,
4. Wagner's, Poincare's, and Descartes' experiences are representative of countless others in every field of culture.
5. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America.
6. While many researchers in this relatively new field are glad to see emotional issues finally taken seriously, they fear that a notion as handy as EQ invites misuse.
7. The main field of hygiene is concerned with healthy living and cleanliness.
8. There are a lot of sheep in that field.
9. The stream would its way across the field and then flowed right under their tent!
10. The field around us looked like a golden sea.