a fault on the right side
a fault on the right side为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every child that is born into his group will share them with him, and no child born into one on the opposite side of the globe can ever achieve the thousandth part.
2. But as the paper moved from side to side under the pen point, its movement would be recorded in ink upon its surface.
3. But people are often reproached for unpunctuality when their only fault is cutting things fine.
4. But penicillin, too, has its side effects.
5. Before Sotto could stop him, Bonpland had pulled off his boots and jumped over the side.
6. But next year, the weather may not be on their side.
7. It would be up and down, to and fro and from side to side.
8. We could see that the path continued on the other side, but we had no idea how we could get across the stream.
9. We gently woke him up and asked him to ferry us to the other side.
10. We worked side by side with the farmers.