a fine day for young ducks
a fine day for young ducks为短语/超纲词汇
1. Everyone marvelled at the young violinist´s great brilliance.
2. Every cock crows at the dawn of day.
3. Every day I start work at 9:00 and finish at 5:00.
4. Earlier, we were infants and young children, and consequently more vulnerable;
5. Each day is a holiday,
6. Everyone went to the funeral, for the ´ghost´ was none other than Eric Cox, a third brother who was supposed to have died as a young man.
7. Everything was fine until one day they found they had spent all their money.
8. Every day they parted in the morning and met in the evening.
9. Every day you have said to yourself,
10. Everyone was curious to see those young men fresh from Europe, still wearing their white linen shirts and striped waistcoats and buckled shoes.