a fleeting show
a fleeting show为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every skit in our class show was loudly applauded, from the opening scene to the finale.
2. Every time he reached the bridge, he had to stop his truck. He always had to show the officers all his papers.
3. Bernard Show was the foremost playwright of his time.
4. But neither psychiatric interviews nor objective tests were able to show any effects upon these American sailors.
5. But neither psychiatric interviews nor objective tests were able to show there is any effect upon these American sailors.
6. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting.
7. We like this burlesque show.
8. We must show our passports at the frontier.
9. When the news got round that a comedy show would be presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it.
10. We had to queue for hours to get in and there must have been several hundred people present just before the show began.