grad=to walk（行走） 变化型 gress
1 [C, U] (instance of) unprovoked attacking or hostility by one country against another 侵略
*an act of open aggression 公然的侵略行动.
2 [U] (psychology 心) hostile feelings or behaviour 敌对的情绪或行为; 攻击行动
*She was always full of aggression as a child. 她自幼心中就充满了敌对情绪.
[Date: 1600-1700; Language: Latin;Origin: aggressio, from aggredi 'to attack', from ad- 'to' + gradi 'to step, go']
angry or threatening behaviour or feelings that often result in fighting
Television violence can encourage aggression in children.
Our dogs have never shown aggression towards other dogs.
the act of attacking a country, especially when that country has not attacked first
an unprovoked act of aggression
Athenian aggression against Persia
1. We still do; living in a world in which undeclared aggression, 我们现在仍然有这种感觉:生活在一个不宣而战的侵略,
2. This move constitutes an act of aggression. 这一举动构成了侵略行为。
3. This led to a non-aggression pact between the two countries. 这促使两国间签署了互不侵犯协定。
4. Living in a world in which undeclared aggression, war, hypocrisy, chicanery, anarchy and impending immolation are part of our daily lives, 如今，不宣而战的侵略、战争、虚伪、诈骗、无政府状态以及即将临头的毁灭成了我们日常生活的一部分，
5. Thanks to the Party and the countless martyrs who died for the cause, we have been spared all that terrible nightmare of imperialist aggression and Kuomintang misrule. 正是由于党和无数为革命事业而献身的烈士们，我们才免于经历所有这些帝国主义侵略和国民党罪恶统治的可怕的恶梦。
6. Is aggression an essential part of the human psyche? 损人利己是否是人心灵的主宰?